Friday, July 06, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED...




We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I bite my nails - not too much to cause bleeding, but enough to look unkempt.

2. I enjoy bulding and detailing intricate and elaborate WW2 military dioramas. I ususally like to feature the German design aspect of the war machines, but since my politically correct self wants not to insult anyone, I usually have the Germans in a state of retreat or defeat in some form or another.

3. I played trumpet throughout Grammar/Jr/High School and have since relegated it to a lost love and randomly attempt to bring back the magic with virtually no success.

4. I have a thing for early 20th century Hawaiian Steel guitar music, not dissimilar to my love of Django Reihardt.

5. After boycotting Starbucks since forever, I finally succumbed and found to my surprise, it is indeed like crack/meth. why didn't someone tell me about this miracle before?

6. I just moved from the cozy womb of the New York City region to the breezy oceany berth of Portland Maine. I am quite pleased about the move and continue to find more and more reasons why this was a good move.

7. I really like Buffalo Chicken Wings even though they really don't like me.

8. When I was a boy of 12 years old, I was playing army and was shot by the enemy. As anyone knows, once you're shot, you stay down. Unfortunately that resulted in, despite half hearted warnings from friends, a boulder rolling down the hill from above me. It clocked me square on the back of the noggin, and I still didn't get up. Once conscious, I rode my bike back home 15 minutes away to a pair of calm, nonplussed parents, despite the fact I had brain fluid leaking from my head wound.
I haven't been the same since.



Heavy Air (Chris K)
Greedo (Dave H)
What Sucks (Chris)
Rev Timmy
Mike J
Jeff G

1 comment:

Greg Mills said...

The head thing is icky.